1. The Protection of Your Personal Information. As a candidate your personal information will not be disclosed to any potential employer without your prior consent.
You are free to change or withdraw your consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. In order to change or withdrawal your consent please contact your consultant or our Privacy Officer, in writing. Please know that a change in or withdrawal of consent may severely limit our ability to provide services to, or acquire products or services from, you.
Matrix Finance and Accounting strives to maintain physical, technical and procedural safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information in question. These safeguards are designed to prevent your personal information from loss and unauthorized access, copying, use, modification and disclosure.
2. What Personal Information is Collected, Used and Disclosed by Matrix Finance and Accounting? In order to provide you with our services Matrix collects, uses and discloses personal information. In this Policy “personal information” refers to information about a person from which their identity is discernible, other than the person’s business title or business contact information. The personal information that we collect and maintain includes:
- contact information, name, address, telephone number and email address;
- employment history information, resume, transaction and client lists, academic records and references;
- remuneration information (salary, bonus and benefits);
- job search information, position application history, interview notes, personal evaluation by our consultant(s) and correspondence between candidates and Matrix; and
- customer and business relationship information, customer feedback, information about the services and products that we provide to, or receive from, you, other information provided by or requested by you.
3. Why Does Matrix Finance and Accounting Collect, Use and Disclose Personal Information? Matrix collects, uses and discloses personal information in the course of the development and management of its business operations in order to:
- establish, maintain and manage relations with you;
- provide you with, or receive from you, requested services and products;
- comply with your requests;
- determine your suitability for a position and present you as a candidate for employment opportunities;
- review and improve upon the services that we provide;
- promote our other services;
- comply with applicable law or regulatory requirements;
- protect ourselves against error, fraud theft and damage to our property; and
- any other reasonable purpose to which you consent.
If required to do so by law we may disclose your personal information without your knowledge or consent. However, personal information will not be disclosed to any potential employer without your prior consent.
4. Who Has Access to Your Personal Information? Matrix will share your personal information with our officers, employees, contractors, consultants and other parties who require such information to assist us with establishing, maintaining and managing our relationship with you, including third parties that provide services to us or on our behalf, third parties that collaborate with us in the provision of services to you and third parties whose services we use to perform our services.
5. Using the Matrix-FA.com Website. You can visit our website (www.matrix-fa.com) without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself, including your e-mail address. Our web server may collect information related to your visit to our website, including the IP address and domain used to access our site, the type of diversion of your browser, the website you came from to access our site, the page you entered and exited at, any website page that is viewed by that IP address and what country you are from. We use this information to monitor our website’s performance (such as number of visits, average time spent, page views) and for our business purposes such as working to continually upgrade our website.
6. The Accuracy of Your Personal Information. Please let us know if you believe that your personal information is inaccurate. You have the right to ask for it to be corrected or updated. We may ask you to provide documentation to support your request for correction or updating.
7. Revisions and Interpretation to this Policy. Matrix Finance and Accounting may from time to time make changes to this Policy. We will post any revised versions of this Policy on our website at www.matrix-fa.com. Any changes to this Policy will be effective from the date they are posted. If any changes are made to Matrix’s use, collection or disclosure of your personal information that require your consent, we will not implement such changes until your consent has been obtained.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!